By Punchy | October 26, 2010
Let’s get you caught up since our last raiding news Post.
1. We are still raiding. Working on Heroic fights Halion and LK. Well less work more getting our stuff pushed in.
2. Blizzcon has come and gone, but you can still order your No Options T-Shirt Today! (Yes, that is Tachikara modeling the shirt)
3. Our druids are angry and had issues casting Mark of the Wild. Thank heavens for patch 4.0, this will guarantee that we will have Mark of the Wild for boss fights.
4. Catalysm date has been released, many of my guildmates have been busy leveling alts and others have been busy with Starcraft 2.
5. The raiding group spent a bit of time doing Achievements and ended up with a pretty mount.
And this is all you have missed about No Options.
You must be logged in to post a comment.